Black Film Color Veneer Board Film Faced Plywood For Concrete And Construction
There are no gaps on the side to prevent rainwater from entering. It has good waterproof performance and the surface is not easy to wrinkle. Therefore, it is used more frequently than ordinary laminated panels. It can be used in areas with harsh weather and is not easy to crack and not deform.
The black film faced laminates are mainly 1830mm*915mm and 1220mm*2440mm, which can be produced according to the thickness requirements of 8-11 layers of customers. The secondary hot press is used for flattening to ensure the uniformity of the template, good bonding strength and viscosity, and uniformity.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Cracks: Reasons: panel cracks, rubber board cracks. Preventive measures: When screening (when selecting boards), pay attention to pick them out, screen non-destructive plastic boards, and arrange them neatly.
2. Overlap: Reason: plastic board, dry board, the filling is too large (the interval is too large (too small). Preventive measures: fill the hole according to a certain size, and cannot exceed the original hole.
3. White leakage: Reason: It is not uniform enough when the red oil is passed once or twice. Preventive measures: During the inspection, manually add red oil.
4. Explosion board: Reason: wet board (plastic board) is not dry enough. Precautions: Inspect wood core boards when shipping.
5. The board surface is rough: Reason: fill the hole, the wood core board knife tail is thinner. Preventive measures: try to choose a flat wood core board.
|Place of Origin||Guangxi, China||Main Material||pine, eucalyptus|
|Brand Name||Xinhang||Core||pine, eucalyptus or requested by clients|
|Model Number||BLACK FILM COLOR VENEER BOARD FILM FACED
PLYWOOD FOR CONCRETE AND CONSTRUCTION
|Face/Back||black(can print log)|
|Grade/Certificate||Glue||MR, melamine, WBP, phenolic|
|Thickness||11.5mm~21mm or as required||Density||600-690 kg/cbm|
|Number of Plies||8-11 layers||Packing||Standard export packing|
|Thickness Tolerance||+/-0.3mm||MOQ||1*20GP. Less is acceptable|
|Usage||Outdoor, construction, bridge, etc.||Payment Terms||T/T, L/C|
|Delivery Time||Within 20 days after order confirmed|