18mm Film Faced Plywood Film Faced Plywood Standard
The 18mm film faced plywood selects high-quality pine & eucalyptus as raw materials; High-quality and sufficient glue is used, and equipped with professionals to adjust the glue; A new type of plywood glue cooking machine is used to ensure uniform glue brushing and improve product quality.
During the production process, employees are required to arrange boards reasonably to avoid unscientific matching of double boards, stacking of core boards, and excessive seams between plates.
The production operation adopts cold/hot pressing technology, and strictly controls the pressing temperature, pressure intensity, and pressing time to ensure a good compressive strength of the plates.
The products have undergone a number of strict quality inspection procedures, arrange shipment after packing.
1. Select high-quality eucalyptus veneer, first-class panel, good materials can make good products
2. The amount of glue is sufficient, and each board is 5 taels more glue than normal boards
3. Strict management system to ensure that the discharged board surface is flat and the sawing density is good.
4. The pressure is high.
5. The product is not deformed or warped, the thickness is uniform, and the board surface is smooth.
6. The glue is made of melamine according to the national standard of 13%, and the product is resistant to sunlight, water and moisture.
7. Wear-resistant, heat-resistant, durable, no degumming, no peeling, can be used repeatedly for more than 16 times.
8. Good toughness, high strength and high usage times.
|Place of Origin||Guangxi, China||Main Material||pine, eucalyptus|
|Brand Name||Xinhang||Core||pine, eucalyptus or requested by clients|
|Model Number||18MM FILM FACED PLYWOOD FILM
FACED PLYWOOD STANDARD
|Face/Back||black(can print log)|
|Grade/Certificate||Glue||MR, melamine, WBP, phenolic|
|Thickness||11.5mm~21mm or as required||Density||600-690 kg/cbm|
|Number of Plies||8-11 layers||Packing||Standard export packing|
|Thickness Tolerance||+/-0.3mm||MOQ||1*20GP. Less is acceptable|
|Usage||Outdoor, construction, bridge, etc.||Payment Terms||T/T, L/C|
|Delivery Time||Within 20 days after order confirmed|